Interactive Online Course
A rewarding digital resource for your FLEX, Dual Language or Immersion K-5 classroom!
Sucessfully tested in public schools in Canada and Australia
- More than 500 interactive activities.
- 26 different engaging types of interactivity.
- More than 1 hour of video-blog content with “El español es súper ”.
- More than 2 hours of animated and subtitled videos.
Material developed by the Instituto Cervantes in collaboration with the Alberta Ministry of Education (Canada), internationally acclaimed institutions in the field of Spanish teaching and digital learning.
A motivating and varied multimedia resource with a wide variety of interactive activities: songs, matching, comics, etc.
Vocabulary and grammar
Presentation and practice of the vocabulary and content covered in each unit.
The units are based around animated movies with storylines and characters that really appeal to the students.
Section focusing on different cultural topics and raising intercultural awareness.
El español es súper
Short videos in which a blogger reviews the content covered in each unit.
- An extensive collection of multimedia activities that enables children to learn in class in a fun and motivating way, and continue learning at home.
- Online practice promotes digital competence and autonomy, with learning that more closely reflects students’ reality.
- Activities cater to different learning styles and paces, included activities with grades
levels of difficulty and feedback designed for students and their learning.
- Parents are able to get involved in their children’s learning.
Your Spanish Language Specialists
There’s a new voice in Spanish language textbook publishing!
Edinumen is an exciting new alternative for Spanish language learning materials!
For more than 30 years Edinumen has been an international leader in Spanish as a foreign language, and now we’re in the USA!